Since 1978, Allison Insurance has saved seniors countless dollars by finding the best values for their insurance needs. We have decades' worth of comprehensive and collective knowledge and experience with insurance and the senior market. We are in business to save you money while providing you with top-quality insurance and planning for end of life issues.
Allison Insurance was established by Hollis Allison in 1978. His sister, Barbara (Bobbie) Allison Standefer, CSA, joined the company in 2000.
Licensed in Tennessee, Alabama and Georgia, we serve the Southeast Tennessee, Northeast Alabama and Northwest Georgia areas. Insurance planning and research for the senior market are our specialties. We frequently participate in professional and industry training and we have formed strong partnerships with professionals in the Senior Care Community. Bobbie is a Certified Senior Advisor (CSA).
Bobbie Allison Standefer, CSA
Our goal is to surpass the competition in both price and value. We want to be your number one source for professional, value driven low cost service for all your insurance planning needs. See our list of services for all the many ways we can save you money.
- Allison Insurance is a NW Georgia Elder Abuse Taskforce Team Member.
- Sponsor of the NW GA Elder Abuse Taskforce Annual Senior Living Expo
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Veterans of All Wars Museum, Chickamauga Georgia.
- Committee Member of Project Shield of Northwest Georgia
- Committee Member: Southeast Tennessee Veterans Coalition
- Co-founder and Secretary, Board of Directors of Heartland Ranch and Arena, Inc.